Radix Tree Privacy Principles
Our Privacy Notice is fueled by our commitment to the following Privacy Principles:
- We’re deeply committed to creating a safe and secure online environment for you.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties. our mission of education and your trust will not be in conflict.
- We strive to provide you with access to and control over the information you give us, and we take the protection of your information very seriously.
- We take extra precautions for our younger learners under the age of 13, including restricting child accounts to automatically block features that would allow a child to post or disclose personal information.
- We do not advertise on Radix Tree. We use your information to provide you with a better learning experience, not to sell you products.
changes and updates to this Privacy Notice
Radix Tree may modify or revise this Privacy Notice from time to time. Radix Tree will notify Users of any changes to our Privacy Notice by posting the revised Privacy Notice with an updated date of revision on our Properties, along with a short notice of the revision posted on our homepage. We will not change how we use any Personal Information in any material way without also providing notice of the change via email to you (or in the case of a Child User, to your Parent) or through the Properties, and obtaining consent to any new uses.
Contacting Radix Tree.
Please contact Radix Tree with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, your personal information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices by email email@example.com